EVERY SMILE STARTS WITH A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION!
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Provide a complete oral exam, including X-rays and photos, to determine whether treatment is necessary
- Help you create a customized treatment plan
- If part of your treatment will include custom treatment such as Invisalign, we will take a picture scan of your teeth. This allows the companies to make appliances that are more accurate and are produced faster than traditional impressions
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans.
If Dr. Emerson recommends starting treatment, we will have time set aside that day so you can conveniently begin the process. If Dr. Emerson recommends waiting for treatment, we will enroll your child in our observation program to keep an eye on their teeth until it is just the right time for treatment.
We also have a great “Kids Club” program that your younger children can join. Kids Club members get prizes and is a fun way for kids to visit the orthodontist and become comfortable in a dental setting.
The appointment when you get your braces usually takes about an hour and a half. Your regular treatment visits will generally be every 6 to 8 weeks. We make every effort to be on time for our patients, and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately. We want to keep your teeth moving, so only cancel if it is an emergency.